Calling up settings
- If you have bought a new cell phone and want to install your USB-Key onto it, you must first uninstall the USB-Key from the old phone. Uninstalling is easy, just make sure your cell phone has an Internet connection to register the uninstallation in our database.
Please note: For security reasons it is not possible to install a USB-Key on more than one device. If you have lost your cell phone or it is no longer usable for other reasons, the security mechanism can be removed for a certain time to allow you the reinstallation. However, the simultaneous use of a USB-Key on several phones can lead to data loss and the expiration of the license.
In the first step, call up the settings as shown.
Select a USB-Key
- Now tap on the menu item “USB-Key Organization” in the settings and then select the desired USB-Key.
Uninstalling the USB-Key
- Tap on the recycle bin icon and read the notes in the next three queries carefully.
- Tap “Remove”. Then the 2nd prompt appears, reminding you whether you have a current backup.
Please note: If you do not have a current backup, cancel the process to avoid data loss.
- If you have a recent backup, tap „Continue“. Otherwise, cancel now!
- Now tap „Remove now“ in the 3rd query to uninstall the USB-Key. After this step, you can reinstall the USB-Key on any cell phone.